The Rules of 8 to Be (and Stay) Great
Do you panic when a prospect answers the phone instead of it going to voice mail?
Have you tried to come up with an elevator speech but have nothing to say?
Are referrals coming slower than you feel you deserve?
Are you more afraid of prospects than they are of you?
Do you spend more time on social media than prospecting and selling?
Are you results lower than they need to be?
In a world where texting and tweeting passes for actual conversations with prospects and clients, the state of the economy gets the blame for poor results. Ironically, we have set unrealistically high performance expectations but settled for average performance.
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can experience a big turnaround when you’re ready to tell the truth about the reasons you are under-performing. When you change your perspective, you can change your power and performance.
Offering an insider’s view of the complex relationship between average and high performance, acclaimed speaker and author Jim Ruta begins this presentation with a personal triumph, defines his definition of the “art” of high performance and explains how to break free of average with The Rules of 8 to Be Great. Following Jim’s new advice, advisors quickly see what’s been holding them back and how to re-energize their performance and accelerate their results.
A frequent contributor to major industry magazines and websites worldwide and the author of five successful books including his latest, The Art of High Performance, Jim has spent more than 30 years researching financial advisors, their key challenges and top solutions. Starting out at age 22 as a life insurance agent, he eventually managed a top agency producing over $6 million in first year commissions before establishing his development programs. Overcoming personal and business hardship and loss along the way, this presentation combines the best of past, present and future planning practices.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The importance and real value of High Performance
- The key secrets of The Art of High Performance
- Why multi-tasking is killing your performance and what you can do about it
- What prospects really want when you first walk in
- How to eliminate the major mistakes well meaning advisors make every day
- The startling reality of how to top producers generate referrals
- The 10 principles of excellent performance
- How to plan two years ahead for high performance every year
- How to set and then “process” goals so you can actually achieve them
(Available in 50 – 75 minute formats)