The Art of High Performance Planning
How to Accelerate Your Results Any Time of Year
Are you stuck in an unproductive rut?
Is it easier to complain than create a plan for positive change in your business?
Are you feeling resistance, resentment or discomfort as a result of no plan?
Do you know how to convert your stumbling blocks into your best year yet?
Can you find the flaw in your current strategy and tactics?
Do you know how to imagine possibilities and adapt preferences that fit your style?
Advisors who get what they want tend to be the ones who make the effort to know what they want. When you want to get a fresh and fast start any time of year, The Art of High Performance Planning is the perfect way to help advisors of all levels of experience and achieve their highest goals. Designed to provide attendees with an effective action plan that accelerates their growth, Jim puts a new twist on some planning proverbs that makes them easy to understand, to implement and to prepare an outlook for the road ahead. This talk is the ideal way to make any system you use today much more effective.
This presentation changes the audience’s perspective so they increase their power and drive their performance with planning that matters and planning that works. Fast-paced, advisors will be inspired to take planning seriously. Jim features a 30 page workbook to guide advisors in tips and techniques.
A frequent contributor to major industry magazines and websites worldwide and the author of five successful books including his latest, The Art of High Performance, Jim has spent more than 30 years researching financial advisors, their key challenges and top solutions. Starting out at age 22 as a life insurance agent, he eventually managed a top agency producing over $6 million in first year commissions before establishing his development programs. Overcoming personal and business hardship and loss along the way, this presentation combines the best of past, present and future planning practices.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- What your “Expert Identity” is and why it’s more powerful than a mission statement
- To articulate your specific purpose for your business
- How to make achieving the success you want easier and quicker
- To clarify your message and meaning to maximize the impact and results in your marketing
- The secrets to self-supervision that will maximize your results in short order
- The top team leadership strategies that help you manage your office, group colleagues or sales team
- How to “process” your goals so they compel you to success when you want it
(Available in 90 minute and longer formats)