The Art of High Performance Marketing
Are you gaining or losing market visibility?
Are you struggling to get a high return from your marketing?
Could you be losing business due to vague marketing?
Are you running out of promotional and prospecting ideas?
Is your sales cycle too long?
Do you ever feel lost when it comes to building a team to work with your clients?
Are you more afraid of prospects than they are of you?
All advisors face the same challenge of cracking the current code for ultimate success. In this new presentation, Jim reveals simple ways to focus on the most the profitable marketing practices and achieve the highest results. It is particularly valuable for investment and insurance advisors with under 5 years’ experience, but it a great refresher for all.
Beginning with reminding audiences of their “real job” in this business of financial services, this presentation evolved from Jim’s Million Dollar Round Table Main Platform presentation. The standing ovation of 8,000 attendees informed him of the gravity and power of this one simple truth.
In a world where texting and tweeting passes for actual conversations with prospects and clients, the state of the economy gets the blame for poor results. Ironically, we have set unrealistically high performance expectations but settled for average performance.
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can experience a big turnaround when you’re ready to tell the truth about the reasons you are under-performing. When you change your perspective, you can change your power and performance.
A frequent contributor to major industry magazines and websites worldwide and the author of five successful books including his latest, The Art of High Performance, Jim has spent more than 30 years researching financial advisors, their key challenges and top solutions. Starting out at age 22 as a life insurance agent, he eventually managed a top agency producing over $6 million in first year commissions before establishing his development programs. Overcoming personal and business hardship and loss along the way, this presentation combines the best of past, present and future marketing practices.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The 5 P’s of high performance
- The timeless secrets of successful and cost effective marketing
- The importance and real value of high performance
- The key secrets of The Art of High Performance
- Why multi-tasking is killing your performance and what you can do about it
- What prospects really want when you first walk in
- How to eliminate the major mistakes well meaning advisors make every day
- The startling reality of how to top producers generate referrals
- The 10 principles of excellent performance
- How to plan two years ahead for high performance every year
- How to set and then “process” goals so you can actually achieve them
(Available in 60 – 90 minute formats)